Microsoft Australia has now started selling the all new Xbox One Independent Developers Pack, showcasing the latest and greatest games from independent developers around the world – including Australia. In addition to a 500GB Xbox One console, Xbox One wireless controller, 14 day Xbox Live trial and HDMI cable, the bundle includes seven great titles from independent developers: #IDARB, Warframe, Jackbox Party Pack, Threes!, Never Alone, Smite and Hand Of Fate.
- Hand of Fate: Set in a cabin on the edge of the world, Hand of Fate thrusts players into a game of life and death with a dealer intent on their demise. Gamers start by building a deck of equipment, enemies, encounters, loot, and surprises – then play it. Some cards present players with game-changing choices, reminiscent of a tabletop RPG. Other cards require gamers to fight for their lives against terrifying mythical creatures. When this occurs the title switches to third-person perspective and has an action-adventure combat system.
- #IDARB: Couch competitive eSports mayhem for 1-8 players! #IDARB is the world’s first crowd-sourced-platform-hockey-soccer-basketball-rocket-pack game, inspired by games like Super Smash Bros., Bomberman, and NBA Jam. Features a limitless character creator and a mechanic where spectators can play along using nothing but their Twitter account.
- The Jackbox Party Pack: The team behind YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents FIVE guffaw-inducing party games in one pack: Games include: The comedy trivia sensation YOU DON’T NOW JACK 2015, with hundreds of all-new questions; the hilarious bluffing game Fibbage XL; the bizarre drawing game Drawful; the racy-as-you-want-to-be, fill-in-the-blank word game Word Spud; and the wacky, fact-filled Lie Swatter. Players play using their phones, tablets, or even computers as controllers – making it the perfect easy-in entertainment piece for your next game night or party.
- Never Alone: Never Alone is an atmospheric puzzle platform game for 1 or 2 players built in partnership with the Alaska Native community. It delves deeply into the traditional lore of the Iñupiat people of the Arctic to present a game experience like no other.
- Threes!: Threes! is a little game about matching numbers that grows on you. Learn it in a minute. Play it for a lifetime. Featuring cute, charming characters, a catchy score, and deceptively deep gameplay, Threes! is a tiny game that will wrap up your heart and mind in a warm hug and never let go.
- Warframe: A third-person, co-op focused action game, Warframe challenges players to release their inner ninja as Tenno warriors, who have discovered an ancient exo-skeletal technology only they can operate. These Warframes bring unimaginable power and skill to the Tenno and provide unique offensive and defensive powers for players to explore and master. Go solo or band together in squads of 4 to complete co-op based raids and locate ancient artefacts to help customize and upgrade your Warframe and weapons. Download this free-to-play game plus 170 platinum in game currency.
- SMITE: Welcome to the online battleground of the gods. Players choose from a diverse cast of deities and use their unique powers to triumph over the opposition in 5v5 team matches. SMITE is a new take on the MOBA genre; rather than observing from above the action, the game’s third person perspective puts players into the thick of combat. Beta access to this game included, plus a 400 Gem Pack.
You can order it from Microsoft Store Australia here for AU$499.00