Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
As announced a few months back, Microsoft today announced the general availability of Windows Server 2016 and System Center 2016 at Ignite conference. Windows Server 2016 is the cloud-ready operating system that features new innovations like Windows Server and Hyper-V containers, Nano Server, and new security features to give you a platform to build and run your cloud-native apps and your mission critical apps.
Windows Server 2016 Features:
- Extended security – Windows Server 2016 introduces new layers of security to harden the platform to address emerging threats, control privileged access and protect virtual machines.
- Resilient compute – simplified virtualization upgrades, new installment options, and increased resilience, helping you ensure the stability of the infrastructure without limiting agility.
- Reduced-cost storage – expanded capabilities in software-defined storage with an emphasis on resilience, reduced cost, and increased control.
- Simplified networking – the new networking stack brings the core set of networking capabilities and SDN architecture directly from Azure to your datacenter.
- Application efficiency and agility – Windows Server 2016 delivers new ways to package, configure, deploy, run, test and secure your applications – running on-premises or in the cloud – using new capabilities such as Windows containers and the new Nano Server lightweight OS deployment option.
System Center 2016 aims to ease the deployment, configuration, management and monitoring of your virtualized, software-defined datacenter and hybrid cloud infrastructure built on Windows Server 2016. Windows Server 2016 will be available in October, announced Microsoft. In addition to the improved performance and the usability of System Center components to enhance your operational experience, it will include following new features.