Azure Notebooks are a toolchain that allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations, and explanatory text. Azure Notebooks offer free-for-use execution of notebook content, access to high-performance data center resources, and allow you to share your notebooks with others with a single link. So for, the free Azure Notebooks service has supported R and Python. Yesterday, Microsoft announced the availability of preview support for the F# language to match the Visual Studio Data Science workload.
- Introducing F# and Azure Notebooks
- Click the notebook
- Sign in with your Microsoft account (Outlook/Hotmail/Xbox/…)
- Click the Open in Jupyter button
- Run the whole notebook with “Cell | Run All” or
- Run one cell at a time using Shift-Enter
Read more about it here.