Microsoft yesterday released the March Update for Power BI Desktop with new features, including textbox font color, several visual improvements, report theming, a numeric range slicer, and more.
Here’s the complete list of March updates:
- Report theming preview
- New matrix visual preview
- Textbox font color
- Numeric range slicer preview
- Percent of total on pie and donut chart data labels
- Cross-highlight using multiple series
- Clustering is now generally available
- New Connector: Azure Analysis Services
- Azure Data Lake Store connector is now generally available
- DB2 connector: option to specify package collection
- Combine binaries: ability to specify sample file to use
- Split column by delimiter: automatic detection of delimiter character
Read about these features in detail here.