Microsoft is kicking off Redstone 5 Bug Bash starting today and as a part of Bug Bash, Microsoft is also inviting Windows Insider to visit the Redmond campus in Washington. Called Insiders2Campus contest, it will allow Insiders to participate in a contest during the Bug Bash and file feedback with Microsoft.
The contest starts at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time on June 21, 2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on August 15, 2018. During this time, Microsoft will hold two Bug Bashes, one starting June 22nd and the other starting July 27th. There are a few easy tasks that participants need to do to participate in the contest. You can head below to take a look at all the tasks.
Participate in one of two Windows 10 (Redstone 5) bug bashes: Windows 10 bug bashes are a chance to provide feedback on specific Windows Insider Preview features and functions — by participating in ‘Quests’ in the Feedback Hub designed by our Windows engineers.
- Download the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview or Windows Server Insider Preview build at the time of one of the bug bashes listed below.
- Bug Bash #1, June 22 – July 1, 2018
- Bug Bash #2, July 27 – August 5, 2018
- Go to the Feedback Hub to complete a quest and log at least one piece of feedback relating to the build during the Bug Bash dates.
- Submit a short video and brief written statement about you and why you’re a fan of Windows.
Microsoft will be selecting 10 Windows Insider who will be flying to Seattle and visit the Microsoft Redmond campus. Not only this, Microsoft will also be covering the total trip cost including fooding and logging for all the Windows Insiders.
Microsoft has put up a post detailing all rules of the contest. If you plan on participating, we suggest you take a look at the rules and eligibility requirements.