Microsoft today announced that they are adding eight new services on Microsoft Flow. The new services include Salesforce Chatter, Disqus, WordPress and more. Find the list of new services they have added below.
- Azure Resource Manager – Azure Resource Manager exposes the APIs to manage all of your Azure resources.
- Azure Queues – Azure Queue storage provides cloud messaging between application components. Queue storage also supports managing asynchronous tasks and building process work flows.
- Chatter – Chatter is an enterprise social network for your company that allows employees to connect and collaborate in real time.
- Disqus – Disqus is a service for web comments and discussions. Disqus makes commenting easier and more interactive, helping publishers power online discussions.
- Azure Document DB – Azure DocumentDB is a NoSQL service for highly available, globally distributed app. Sign into your DocumentDB account to create, update, and query documents and more.
- Cognitive Services Face API – Azure Cognitive Services Face API allows you to detect, identify, analyze, organize and tag faces in photos
- HipChat – HipChat is group chat, video chat and screen sharing tool for teams of all sizes. Built for business, HipChat is persistent, searchable and loaded with goodies your team will love.
- WordPress – WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
Microsoft Flow now supports 72 different services in total. On a related note, Microsoft yesterday announced the general availability of the Power BI data alert connector for Microsoft Flow.