Man of Medan has received a new feature called the Friend’s Pass, which allows those who own the game to do one full playthrough of the game’s Shared Story mode with a friend for the low low price of free.
All you need to do to claim your Friend’s Pass is follow the instructions below.
- Make sure that one of you owns the full version of Man of Medan.
- Make sure that whoever doesn’t own the game downloads the Trial version of Man of Medan from the relevant store.
- Whoever owns the full game then navigates to the menu
- Then chooses Don’t Play Alone
- Then chooses Shared Story mode
- And finally invites the relevant friend to play!
- You’re in! Try not to die.
The Friend’s Pass can only be used once and is a limited time offer that’ll expire on January 6th, 2020. This means that you should choose your friend wisely – “full playthrough of Shared Story mode” means “a playthrough that lasts until you or your friend’s character dies.”
So if either you or your friend happens to be a bit of a prankster, this might be the time to do a playthrough where you both try your best to survive, or else you’ll just waste your Friend’s Pass.
Along with the Friend’s Pass, everyone who owns Man of Medan can now get the Curator’s Cut for free!
The Curator’s Cut was previously an exclusive pre-order bonus and allows you to play through an alternative version of the game that wasn’t available during your first playthrough. There’s new scenes, new information, new choices, and plenty more.
If you want more Man of Medan news, consider checking out our review of the game! Spoiler alert: While it wasn’t quite the Until Dawn successor that we wanted, it’s still a good step towards delivering a worthy successor, and we gave it a nice 8/10.