Magine TV is a cloud-based TV platform that allows broadcasters to deliver live and time-shifted content to users, as well as catch-up and on demand programming, across all devices, including tablets, phones, Smart TVs and computers. The service does not require any set top boxes, cards, or start-up or installation fees.
Unlike other services Magine TV works with broadcasters and premium content providers to provide free to air and Pay TV to a variety of devices.
The service started in Sweden, and are currently beta testing their Windows Phone app (in English) in Germany, Sweden and UK.
The app has just been updated with a variety of new features, bug fixes and optimizations, including:
- New feature: My Lineup (add programmes to a Watch list)
- New feature: Notifications on programmes added to “My Lineup”
- New feature: 7 days future programme data
- New feature: Landscape mode
- New top level navigation
- Increased size of subtitles
- Better vertical positioning of live programmes
- UX and UI improvements
- Bug fixing and optimization
See screen shots of the app below:
Find the app in the Windows Store here.