Lenovo has announced a global online hackathon to build interactive Windows apps using Lenovo’s multi-user, multi-touch MUMT platform. This hackathon offers $25,000 in cash prizes, Lenovo devices, and the grand prize includes a meeting with Lenovo’s team to discuss ongoing promotional opportunities. Also the winning apps will be promoted across Lenovo’s channels.
How to enter this contest?
- Download the Windows 8 or Windows 10 SDKs and the YOGA Home Aura Shell Integration Requirements.
- Build your Desktop or UAP application and test it using the Virtual Studio Community tool – here’s a tutorial!
- Shoot your demo video and take screenshots of your functioning app.
- If you’ve built a Windows Desktop App, confirm you’ve adhered to the SweetLabs Software Principles.
- If you’ve built a UAP App, submit your app to the Microsoft Store to obtain your DeepLink.
- Create a Lenovo Dev account and register your app via the App Content Submission form on Lenovo Dev.
- Provide Devpost access to your app for judging and testing by providing an EXE file (for Windows Desktop Apps), or a Microsoft Store DeepLink (if a UAP app).
- Submit your application on MultiTouch.Devpost.com for consideration in the hackathon!
Learn more about it here.