Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
The Kreyos smart watch is a new project on Indiegogo, a fund-raising platform, which is claimed to be at an advanced stage of development.
The multi-function accessory will be able to control functions on your smartphone using voice and gestures, courtesy of its microphone and 3 axis gyroscope, and the water proof watch will also be able to function as an activity monitor for fitness-related activity, heart-rate monitor and cycling computer.
The “watch” can be worn on the wrist, belt and lapel and will also serve as a development platform for 3rd party developers.
The specs of the device features:
- Ultra Low Power MCU
- Ultra Low Power 1.26 Inch Memory LCD Screen 144 x 168 pixel
- 4 Waterproof Buttons
- Vibrating motor
- Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR and 4.0 (Low Energy)
- 3-Axis Gyrometer
- 3-Axis Accelerometer
- Water Resistant Mini Speaker
- Water Resistant MEMS Microphone with HIGH SNR and Flat Wide Band frequency response
- Water resistant – Good for swimming and shower (ATMs: TBD)
- 150 mah Lithium Rechargeable Battery (7 days battery life)
- USB Interface for Charging and Watch OS Update
The device, which will be compatible with iOS, Android and Windows Phone, will retail for $169, but can be had for as little as $100 for early backers. See a promotional video of the accessory after the break.
See the accessory at Indiegogo here.
Thanks sri_tech for the tip.