Mango has brought a lot of maturity to Windows Phone 7, not least due to access to sockets by 3rd party developers. This has now finally resulted in the holy grail for many IT staff- an SSH client for Windows Phone 7.5.
The app by Tommi Pirttiniemi features:
- private key authentication
- different font types and sizes
- custom settings for every connection
- on-screen keyboard and physical keyboard support
- customizable rendering speed
- runs under the lock screen
- great performance
- free and ad-free
A Pro version is coming which will include Telnet support, Url parsing, more settings, portrait mode, pin connections as live tiles, backlog support, customizable click-areas on screen for quick commands, support for all the usual commands like: Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Tab, Cursor keys and much more.
The SSH Client is free and can be found in Marketplace here.