ISeeYou (formerly known as Stealthy Camera) just got an important update to add the ability of broadcasting live camera’s stream to another phone. Now, with the latest version 1.1 the app can broadcast the camera to computers and also to phones running ISeeYou. In addition, the latest update fixes some recording and streaming issues and also enables streaming to VLC media player.
ISeeYou is the first app in the store which allows real broadcasting of live camera’s stream. Also, It includes a very interesting feature; “Stealthy Mode” which enables broadcasting and recording without being noticed; you can even press the power button to lock the phone, broadcasting and recording will continue while the phone is completely locked. The app also supports recording camera’s stream, downloading of recorded files to computers, remotely control the camera from computers or phones and more …
ISeeYou will open the door for new usage scenarios. Imagine what you can do when you can broadcast your live camera’s stream to computers and to other phones. You can use it to enjoy broadcasting of live events to your family and friends, watch whatever you want to monitor in stealthy mode, use it as candy camera or as surveillance camera if you want, …
Imagine what you can do with ISeeYou. Be Creative 😉
- Broadcast your camera to computers and phones
- Supports audio and video recording.
- Stealthy Mode to broadcast and to record without being noticed, broadcasting and recording will continue while the phone is completely locked.
- Download recorded files to computers
- Secure access to your broadcast, recordings and app’s launching
- Web-based interface to remotely control your camera. You can switch front/back camera, mute/unmute audio, turn flash light on/off, start/stop recordings, …
- No additional software is required. It works with any Web Browser
A trial version is available, you can download it from the Windows Phone Store. The full version costs only $0.99 for a limited time