While we are all excited about the Nokia Lumia 620, other low-cost Windows Phones are also trying to place their stake in the low-cost war.
The 4 inch WVGA Windows Phone 8 Huawei Ascend W1 will be hitting the Russian market soon, with Russian retailer Svyaznoy starting pre-orders for the handset.
The device will be retailing for 8,990 rubles, which is only $299 â€“ somewhat cheaper than the Nokia Lumia 620, which has been retailing for more than 250 Euro.
The device features:
- Windows Phone 8.
- Display – 4 inches (800 by 480 pixels).
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor.
- Camera: 5 MP main, front 0.3 MP.
- 4 GB storage with microSD card expansion.
- Battery capacity of 2000 milliamp-hours.
Read more at W7phone.ru and see a quick hands-on video of the handset after the break.