Google today announced the launch of Google Home and Google Home Mini in India for Rs 9,999, and Rs 4,499 respectively. Google Home and Google Home Mini will be available for purchase online exclusively on Flipkart, and in over 750 offline retail stores across the country including Reliance Digital, Croma, Bajaj Electronics, Vijay Sales, Sangeetha, and Poorvika.
From catching that Bollywood blockbuster on your smart TV, to whipping up a quick Chole Bhature, to sinking into soulful Sufi tunes at the end of a tiring day, you can now get hands-free help.
Google has partnered with several Indian online services to add support for Google Assistant. You can now play songs, playlists, artists, and albums from your music subscription services like Google Play Music, Saavn and Gaana. You can listen to the latest stories from sources such as Times of India, NDTV, Dainik Bhaskar, India Today, Aaj Tak and more. Later this year, Google is planning to bring Hindi support as well.
Google also announced the following launch offers for these devices:
- When buying Google Home or Google Home Mini on Flipkart you get a free JioFi router along with special offers on exchange and streaming music subscriptions;
- When buying a Google Home at Reliance Digital or MyJio stores you get a free JioFi router with 100GB of high-speed 4G data (worth Rs 2,499);
- At select Philips Hue and Croma outlets you get a Philips Hue + Google Home Mini at a special bundled price.
- Also ACT Fibernet retail customers subscribing to 12-month advance rental plans of 90MBPS and above, will receive a Google Home Mini.
- And above all, users get 10 percent cashback when purchasing using HDFC Bank credit cards.
You can order these devices from Flipkart using the links below,