Gameloft has updated their World at Arms free-to-play all-out modern-war strategy game for Windows Phone. In the game, which has now had more than 42 million downloads, players battle across the globe, in the sea’s depths, on the ground, and in the air, and can following a deep solo campaign and fighting in an exciting multiplayer mode.
The update has a massive changelog and brings an all new Faction game model and a lot more.
See the full changelog below:
- Breach the Enemy’s Tower Defenses in the all-new Faction game mode!
- Establish a new Base together with your Faction
- Unveil the Fog of War, claim Points of Interest and collect a new Faction Resource
- Build and Upgrade new Faction buildings
- Deploy Turrets to protect your Command Center
- Breach the Enemy Base with new Faction Units and Power-Ups
- Unleash the massive Jotunn to crash through even the toughest defenses
- Loot Enemy Faction Enhancements and use them to boost your PvP units
- Top 6 Units boost the power of Prometheus and Atlas
- Underwater Boosters affect Thorium production buildings
- The Knife, Pistol, and Grenade PvP system replaced by Enhancements & Gear
- PvP Units’ Power & Cost rebalanced to better fit the Enhancements & Gear boost system
- Easy-to-use Faction, Army, and Deploy menus
- Military Council and Base Structures boost Attack & Defense in Faction Wars
- New rewards in Global Conquest: Boss units at Fusion Level 3
See screen shots of the game below:
See a preview of some of the changes below:
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.