Popular twitter client Fenice has been updated in the Windows 10 Store.
The update, which at present is only for the Windows 10 desktop version, brings minor improvements and the usual bug fixes.
The changelog includes:
- Reduced app size
- You can now set notifications to expire in an hour
- You can now refresh manually when streaming is disabled by holding the buttons at the bottom.
- Fixed an issue when restarting streaming after resuming the app.
- Fixed an issue that showed wrong user tweets in a user profile timeline.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
The current version of the app can be found at the store here: