Education software Hapara which was previously only available on Google Apps is now available on the Microsoft Office 365 platform. It integrates with Office 365 and OneNote, allowing students and educators on the Microsoft platform to further improve student learning outcomes. The Hapara Teacher Dashboard adds an instructional management layer on top of OneNote, giving educators a bird’s eye view of classroom activity, allowing educators to easily assess and provide feedback as the work is happening.
“Hapara on the Office 365 platform gives educators the tool they need to enable visibility, personalised learning, and safety in this digital environment,” Microsoft New Zealand’s Education Sector Manager Evan Blackman says.
Key features of using Hapara include:
- Easy access and visibility to learner work: View a quick summary of learner progress across OneNote organised by classes and subjects.
- Improve skills development: Organise learners into groups and provide individual feedback and support to improve skills and mastery of topics.
- Quickly share documents with learners: Share documents, assignments and resources quickly with individual learners, groups and the whole class.
- Individualise learning by differentiating assignments: Track progress and submissions, provide feedback and guidance.
- Promote student agency and responsibility: Give learners an easy interface to manage their assignments, customise their submissions and participate in learning and collaboration.
- Activity visibility tools: Allow teachers to see learner screens and class browsing activity.
Learn more about it here.