Last year, along with the Samsung Galaxy Note20 and Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2, Samsung announced the new Galaxy Tab S7 Android tablets. Samsung is now offering a massive discount on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ tablet in the US for education customers. After the discount, students and educators can get the Galaxy Tab S7+ tablet with 512GB storage for just $619 (originally costs $1029). The Galaxy Tab S7+ comes with a super smooth 120Hz display, support for all-new S Pen, octo-core processor, 14-hours battery life and more.
Here’s how you can take advantage of this deal:
- Click this link here (to activate the 10% education discount)
- Note, this student and educator discount may require verification/proof during purchase
- Click this link here
- Ensure that you have these option(s) selected
- Choose your mode: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 12.4″
- Choose your carrier: WiFi
- Choose your color: Mystic Black or Bronze
- Choose your memory: 512GB
- Trade-In Option: Select No
- Final price at checkout should be $618.02 w/ free shipping (w/ educational discount)
Find the deal here at Samsung.com.