While this may sound simple in fact, it could be challenging to calculate how many days exactly you’re permitted to spend on a particular date of entry taking your previous travel history into account.
Schengen Calculator performs such a calculations of travel days remaining from particular date and keep your Schengen travel history in one place so you don’t need to keep it in mind.
This calculator verifies the application of the 90/180-day rule and shows the length of the authorised stay or the overstay within Schengen states.
The maximum duration of the authorised stay is defined as ’90 days in any 180-day period’. The notion of ‘any’, implies the application of a ‘moving’ 180-day reference period, looking backwards at each day of the stay, into the last 180-day period, in order to verify if the 90/180-day requirement continues to be fulfilled.
- Automatic tracking of remaining authorised days to stay within Schengen states.
- Tracking of the current Schengen visa expiration date.
- Ability to add comment and set destination country for each period.
- Live tiles support for the remaining authorised days indication.
- Supports both vertical and horizontal orientation.
Download updated Schengen Counter app from Windows Store.