Hi MSPowerUser readers!
GDrive.NET – client for Google Drive on Windows – gets updated again! In this app you can manage your Google Drive on Windows 10 (PC&Mobile) and Windows Phone 8.1 and it’s getting better and better with each update 🙂
In newest version you can find:
- ‘add to my Drive’ option on shared files,
- ability to ‘delete’ (un-link) files that was previously added using ‘Add to my Drive’ option,
- ability to localize files from pictures/recent/starred views – choose localize from context menu and you’ll go to folder where this file is located,
- new menu look (with user picture if you have it),
- polished UI on account page,
- fixes for files with special characters in names,
GDrive.NT is the most full featured Google Drive manager on Windows!
App is free to download with optional purchase of full version – to remove ads and unlock advanced functionality. By buying you support developer and future updates 🙂
Available in the store now! 🙂
Find it in the Store here: