Duplex Media Player updated in Windows store with a lot of new functions. Duplex Media Player is an innovative universal player designed to bring unique features to Windows users such as Picture in Picture (Pip), Cast to Chromecast and DLNA devices, record and download media content to local storage, automatic search/download of subtitles, browse and play directly from OneDrive, network media servers, online sources and more…
What is new :
- Now, Duplex Media Player fully supports background operations; playback, cast, downloads and recordings will all continue to function while the device is locked or the app is not in the foreground. Thanks to Windows anniversary update which makes these comprehensive operations possible in the background.
- Adding support for popular online media sources. Duplex Media Player now supports browsing, and searching of YouTube and SoundCloud. More online sources will be added in next releases.
- Adding the ability to download media content from online sources (YouTube, SoundCloud, network media servers and OneDrive). With this feature you can now enjoy your favorite media while being offline.
- Easy to use downloads manager with support for pause and resume.
- Provides support for unified playlist which allows including media content from all available sources (local files, online sources, network servers, OneDrive and cached content)
- Fixed cast issue in mobile devices.
- Adding an option to control whether to set the mini-player on top of other windows or not.
- More improvements in UI/UX such as using F12 to toggle on/off full screen, hiding mouse cursor while in full screen and etc.