It appears Lenovo will be bringing two touch screen Windows 10 PCs to Mobile World Congress 2017.
The Lenovo Miix 720 has already leaked, and now details of the Lenovo Miix 320 has also surfaced.
The Lenovo Miix 320 is a successor to the Miix 310 and is an affordable tablet with a hard base which turns the device into a fully lappable laptop.
The full specs include:
- 10.1-inch IPS LCD, with either 1280x800px or 1920x1080px resolution
- Intel Atom x5-Z8350 processor
- 2GB or 4GB RAM
- 64GB or 128GB onboard storage (plus microSD card slot)
- 5MP rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Gigabit Wi-Fi
- Optional 4G LTE connectivity
- microHDMI port
- USB Type-C port on the tablet section
- 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports on the keyboard section
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Front-facing speakers
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Tablet: 1,020g, 9mm thick
- Keyboard weight: 550g, 8.5mm thick
While the Atom processor is unlikely to excite anyone, the full range of connectivity options, ranging from 4G LTE to microHDMI and USB-C means the tablet has great potential to be a work horse, particularly at its expected $229 price point.
The device will likely hit the market after MWC 2017, which starts at the end of February.