Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Destiny 2 has had a difficult time maintaining the same level of hype that the first did, but its new expansion may be just what players were waiting for to jump back in. The developer has revealed its second expansion, Warmind, and detailed what new features it brings to the game.
It’s official description reads: “Ana Bray, a Guardian long thought lost, searches for a connection to her past…one that could be lost forever on the polar ice caps of Mars. As Golden Age warsats begin slamming into the ice, the glaciers begin to thaw, revealing the core of the Warmind Rasputin – and an ancient Hive army bent on its destruction. Now free, the Hive swarm in service to their god Xol. Help Ana discover her past and destroy the Hive’s gargantuan worm-god before it is too late.”
- All-new Raid Lair: Spire of Stars
- New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn
- All-new ritual activity: Escalation Protocol
- All-new relic weapon, The Valkyrie Javelin
- New Strikes
- New story missions and adventures
- A new destination set on the polar ice caps of Mars
- Access to multiplayer arenas in Private Matches
Warmind is set to release on May 8. You can purchase Destiny 2’s Expansion Pass, which comes with Curse of Osiris and Warmind, for $34.99 on the Microsoft Store.