Microsoft posted an updated for the Cortana for Android beta app, taking it to version 2.9.4.
According to the changelog, the update, Cortana 2.9.4 “is a major evolution” and brings the following improvements:
- You can now view top news and to-do in My day view
- Smart suggestions to help you do things fast
- Users can create a new list and edit list items.
- Easier to sign in/up – you can quickly sign up with phone number
- Personalized help & tips.
- Chitchat buttons, so fun with Cortana is just a tap away
As a reminder to our readers – on some Android phones Cortana can be set as the default voice assistant (see how to here), which is very useful to maintain reminders and alerts across platforms.