Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Chuwi recently announced its Hi13 device at the Consumer Electronics Show last month. The company today told us that its new Hi13 device will be available for pre-order on February 20th. The Chuwi Hi13 is a low-end Windows 10 2-in-1 device that comes with some pretty decent specs for the price. For $369, you will get a 13.5-inch display, Intel’s Appollo Lake Celeron N3450 CPU, 4GB of DDR3L RAM, Windows 10 Home, and a stylus for Windows Ink. Here’s the full specs of the device:
- 13.5 inch 3000 x 2000 resolution 3:2 ratio screen.
- Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3450 CPU + Gen9 Graphics 500 GPU.
- Windows 10 Home operating system (Ubuntu OS support).
- 4 GB DDR3L memory + 64 GB eMMC storage + max 128GB TF card extension.
- Support detachable metal rotary keyboard (with dual full-size USB-A).
- New Chuwi HiPen H3 (coming soon) or HiPen H1 stylus works with Hi13.
- 2.4G/5G Dual band Wi-Fi + full-function USB-C port (support audio and video transmission).
- 24W fast charging + 10000mAh large battery.
- 2MP front camera + 5MP rear camera.
- AAC Four-speaker audio, has a high-quality speaker in each corner
- All-metal unibody design and high-precision CNC process.
Needless to say, don’t expect to get smooth performance on the device due to its pretty low specs. Still, if you want a cheap 2-in-1 device running Windows 10, the Hi13 might be a good option.