Chuwi recently announced its Hi13 device at the Consumer Electronics Show last month. The company today told us that its new Hi13 device will be available for pre-order on February 20th. The Chuwi Hi13 is a low-end Windows 10 2-in-1 device that comes with some pretty decent specs for the price. For $369, you will get a 13.5-inch display, Intel’s Appollo Lake Celeron N3450 CPU, 4GB of DDR3L RAM, Windows 10 Home, and a stylus for Windows Ink. Here’s the full specs of the device:
- 13.5 inch 3000 x 2000 resolution 3:2 ratio screen.
- Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3450 CPU + Gen9 Graphics 500 GPU.
- Windows 10 Home operating system (Ubuntu OS support).
- 4 GB DDR3L memory + 64 GB eMMC storage + max 128GB TF card extension.
- Support detachable metal rotary keyboard (with dual full-size USB-A).
- New Chuwi HiPen H3 (coming soon) or HiPen H1 stylus works with Hi13.
- 2.4G/5G Dual band Wi-Fi + full-function USB-C port (support audio and video transmission).
- 24W fast charging + 10000mAh large battery.
- 2MP front camera + 5MP rear camera.
- AAC Four-speaker audio, has a high-quality speaker in each corner
- All-metal unibody design and high-precision CNC process.
Needless to say, don’t expect to get smooth performance on the device due to its pretty low specs. Still, if you want a cheap 2-in-1 device running Windows 10, the Hi13 might be a good option.