Microsoft today announced that Microsoft stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada will celebrate the launch of Windows 10 with a series of in-store activities and events across more than 110 locations. Microsoft store will have activities that include giveaways, refreshments and more. Also, from July 29, they are kicking off free Get to Know Windows 10 workshops where you can get expert advice and everything you need to know about Windows 10. Some Microsoft stores will also be hosting afternoon receptions to recognize local community organizations and nonprofits that upgrade their community every day, in support of #UpgradeYourWorld.
Another cool thing, the first 50 Windows Insiders to visit each Microsoft store starting on July 29 will get an exclusive Windows Insiders t-shirt (first-come first-served), and in addition, we are offering a Windows Insider Exclusive Microsoft store offer, valid in-store only July 29- August 2.
There will also be special celebrations at the following stores,
- 7/29: Bellevue, Washington – Bellevue Square – World Cup Champion Megan Rapinoe
- 7/29: Boston, Massachusetts – The Shops at Prudential Center – NHL Selke Trophy Winner Patrice Bergeron
- 7/29: Dallas, Texas – NorthPark Center – NFL Pro Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders
- 7/29: Garden City, New York – Roosevelt Field – World Cup Champion Abby Wambach
- 7/29: Houston, Texas – Houston Galleria – Houston Texans Linebacker Brian Cushing
- 7/29: Las Vegas, Nevada – Fashion Show – Boxing Legend Sugar Ray Leonard
- 7/31: Lone Tree, Colorado – Park Meadows – OneRepublic
- 7/29: Santa Clara, California – Westfield Valley Fair – NBA Champion and Finals MVP Andre Iguodala
- 7/29: Seattle, Washington – University Village – Seattle Seahawks Wide Receiver Doug Baldwin
- 7/29: Tysons Corner, Virginia (D.C. area) – Tysons Corner Center – World Cup Champion Ali Krieger