Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
AT&T recently announced its new all-in-one IoT Starter Kit to help developers jumpstart their Internet of Things (IoT) projects. The AT&T IoT Starter Kit provides all the tools needed for IoT projects, including connectivity, LTE hardware, application services, cloud storage and more. AT&T is also releasing a special version of their IoT Starter Kit for developers using Microsoft Azure IoT Suite allowing them to quickly build their IoT solutions using AT&T IoT Platforms and Microsoft Azure cloud, analytics and visualization tools.
The new IoT Starter Kit includes:
- An AT&T Global SIM that works in 200+ countries and territories.
- An LTE modem that runs on the AT&T LTE network.
- Access to AT&T Control Center, an industry-leading IoT connectivity management platform.
- An expandable development board that works with a wide range of plug-in sensors.
- An API to monitor the network connection and data transfer.
- REST APIs, including easy-to-follow documentation and the ability to quickly test APIs without any coding.
- Cloud storage to host, manage and share data across multiple groups.
- Access to AT&T Flow Designer which helps developers launch IoT apps in minutes.
- Microcontroller carrier board with Arduino compatible expansion slot
“Developers can connect their device data to Azure and rapidly deploy IoT applications. We’re working with AT&T to give developers a broad ecosystem of tools to get the job done right. Together, our technologies can help tech innovators create impactful solutions for businesses,” said Steve Guggenheimer, Corporate Vice President, Developer Experience & Evangelism and Chief Evangelist, Microsoft.