Apple has been selling different official iPhone cases for years now. However, they were not selling clear cases for flagship iPhones. Millions of iPhone users who prefer clear cases were buying it from 3rd part accessory makers. With the launch of the new iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, Apple has now started selling official clear case for $39. Using this thin and light Apple clear case, you can show off the brilliant colored finish of iPhone 11 Pro while enjoying the extra protection.
Highlights of Apple Clear Case:
- Made from a blend of optically clear polycarbonate and flexible TPU materials, the iPhone 11 Pro Clear Case provides a solid, comfortable feel.
- The back is designed to be sturdy while the sides are made from a softer, more flexible material that fits right over the buttons for an improved grip.
- And when it’s time to wirelessly charge, just leave the case on and set it on your Qi-certified charger.
- On the surface, a scratch-resistant coating has been applied to both the interior and exterior. And all materials and coatings are optimized to prevent yellowing over time.
- Just like every Apple-designed case, it’s put through thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process. So not only does it look great, it’s built to protect your iPhone from scratches and drops.
You can order it from Apple using the following links: