Apogee today announced their new MiC 96k microphone for Windows. MiC 96k is a professional 96kHz, 24-bit USB microphone that makes it easy to capture vocals, voice overs, podcasts and acoustic musical instruments on your Windows PC. With MiC 96k and your laptop you can make studio-quality recordings anywhere.
“We are very excited to offer a version of MiC 96k to a whole new audience,” commented Sean McArthur, Apogee’s Director of Marketing. “Since we launched MiC for iPhone and Mac in 2011, customers from all over the world have been asking for Windows compatibility,” he continued. “We recognize that working across multiple platforms is becoming a requirement for many creative people and we want to empower them with the best tools for their preferred workflow.” he concluded.
MiC 96k features a wide dynamic range for capturing any singing style and genre. It simplifies the recording process for voiceovers, podcasts and interviews and delivers professional results.
- 2015 TEC award winner for Outstanding Technical Achievement
- PureDIGITAL USB connection for pristine sound quality
- Designed for voice and acoustic instrument recording
- Studio quality cardioid condenser microphone
- Up to 96kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital recording
- Works on Mac and Windows 10 computers
- Also compatible with iOS devices (Lightning cable sold separately)
- Recommended Windows 10 apps: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Audacity, Cubase or any ASIO4ALL driver compatible application
- Recommended Mac OS apps: GarageBand, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Audacity or any Core Audio compatible app
- Simple setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Apogee engineered microphone preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- All metal construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- In the box
- MiC 96k for Windows and Mac
- USB Cable
- Desktop tripod stand
- Microphone stand adapter
You can buy it here from $199.