Need your Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon fix? Look no further than Castaway Paradise. Developer Stolen Couch Games has announced that its next entry into its Castaway series is inspired by the two aforementioned classics. And it’s coming to consoles next month.
The town building simulator lets you create the island of your dreams where you can grow crops, go fishing, collect bugs, and just be an all around good neighbor and help out your fellow citizens.
You can read more details of what the game offers from the press release below.
- FUN ACTIVITIES You can spend your days doing fun activities such as catching bugs and fishing. Try to make a bigger catch than your friends and make your museum collections complete!
- GROW PLANTS Farm your own home-grown fresh crops! Rake the ground, plant the seeds and give them some water. You can also decorate your island with beautiful plants and flowers or grow fruit trees.
- CREATE YOUR OWN OUTFIT Endlessly combine outfits, hats, dresses, shoes and other clothing to reflect your personality, or create a funny outfit just for the laughs!
- DECORATE YOUR ISLAND After the devastating storm, the island needs some renovation! You can choose from a lot of different theme sets and make the island your idea of paradise!
- HOLIDAYS AND EVENTS Throughout the year, special events and holidays will occur like Christmas and Halloween. Around the winter holidays for example, the island will be covered in snow, and you can help the villagers by decorating all the houses and the rest of the island.
- HELP THE VILLAGERS OUT Befriend the quirky villagers and help them by engaging on quests for them. They will reward you with great gifts! You can also just chat with them to get to know them better.
Castaway Paradise hits Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on July 31, 2018 for $12.99, but the Microsoft Store is offering a 15% discount for the next 33 days where you can pre-order it for $11.04.