Amazon today announced that it is expanding the availability of Echo Look to all US customers. Amazon Echo Look is a camera and style assistant that will help you look your best. With Echo Look, you can take full-length photos of your daily look using just your voice. The built-in LED lighting and depth-sensing camera let you blur the background to make you and your outfits pop. You can also get a live view in the Echo Look app or ask Alexa to take a 6-second video so you can see yourself from every angle. You will be then presented with recommendations based on your daily look and you can also use Style Check feature for a second opinion on what looks best.
Amazon Echo Look features:
- Echo Look—an Echo focused on style. Now Alexa helps you look your best.
- Using just your voice, easily take full-length photos and 6-second videos of your daily look and build your own personal lookbook
- The Echo Look hands-free camera features built-in LED lighting, depth-sensing, and computer vision-based background blur to make your outfits pop
- See yourself from every angle in the Echo Look app. View photos and videos of your outfits, select your favorites, organize your looks into Collections, and share with friends. Discover new brands and styles and see what colors you wear most often.
- Get a second opinion on which outfit looks best with Style Check, a new service that combines machine learning algorithms with advice from fashion specialists
- Multiple users can share one Echo Look device by setting up unique profiles in the Alexa app
- Echo connects to Alexa—a cloud-based voice service—to ask questions, set alarms and timers, check your calendar, weather, traffic, manage to-do and shopping lists, control smart home devices, play music, and more—instantly
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Starbucks, Fitbit, NPR, and more
You can order it here from Amazon for $199.