At Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, ALCATEL announced PLUS 10, their first 2-in-1 Windows 10 device. It comes with with a 10-inch HD IPS LCD display, dual front speakers and 4G/Wi-Fi- connectivity out of the box. PLUS 10 is equipped with a double battery. The tablet and 4G LTE keyboard offer a total of 8,410 mAh, which lasts a full 8-hour working or playing day. The unique, connected 4G LTE cat 4 (150Mbps) keyboard works double-time to serve as a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 15 users.
- Quad Core, 1.92 GHz Intel Cherry Trail T3 Z8350
- 10.1” HD IPS (1280×800) Capacitive multi-touch 10 points
- Internal memory: 32 GB ROM / 2 GB RAM
- MicroSD up to 64 GB
- Battery: 5830 mAh (tablet) + 2580 mAh (Keyboard)
- 2 Mpxl front camera, 5 Mpxl rear camera, front flash
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 259.3 x 156.2 x 8.35 mm
- Windows 10
- LTE Keyboard: can served as Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 15 users
- Dual front speakers
- A standard USB, micro USB and micro HDMI
- Full-sized USB port on the keyboard dock
The Plus 10 will be offered in several different finishes and colors: metallic silver, matte white, matte volcano black and a warm gray leather finish. Plus 10 will be available for sale in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa in June 2016.