At MWC 2016 in Barcelona today, Alcatel unveiled a new Windows 10 tablet. The company’s PLUS 10 tablet is its first 2-in-1 tablet that comes with Windows 10 (not Mobile). The PLUS 10 comes with a 10-inch LCD display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels. The device also packs two front-facing speakers with 3D sound . The device also includes a detachable keyboard.
- ALCATEL’s first 2-in-1 device powered by Windows 10 is one of the few connected 10-inch 2-in-1s on the market
- A quad-core Intel processor, combined with Windows 10, provides for maximum productivity during the day
- Dual front speakers with 3D audio effect coupled with a high-resolution IPS display guarantee a stunning surround sound experience
- Innovative, detachable 4G LTE keyboard can serve as a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 15 devices; a great way to stay connected in a jiffy!
- Multiple ports, including standard USB, micro USB and micro HDMI, make adaptors a thing of the past
The PLUS 10 will be available in metallic silver, matte white, matte volcano black and a unique warm gray leather finish. The device will be available for sale in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa in June 2016.