Age of Empires: Castle Siege v1.23 is now available for download from Windows Store. This new update comes with new features, more loot from Battle Chests, and some fixes to a few bugs and exploits. Read the full change log below.
- Players are now guaranteed at minimum 2 Silver and 1 Gold chests on each of their daily rolls.
- Once a week, players can get matched against a lower level inactive castle filled with loot
- Players cannot win or lose crowns from Smashdown Battles
- Players will have the option to retry their own battles up to 3 times
- Players can post a retry battle every 24h to their Alliance
· Only one Alliance member may attempt each Alliance posted retry battle
- Players will not get to keep any loot from retry battles
- Fixed the bug where players were getting a pop up stating that a purchase had failed when they did not make any purchases. The message will no longer pop up.
- Fixed the bug where some Game Center players had trouble logging in. Players will no longer be prevented from logging into Game Center.
- Fixed the bug where some players had trouble with achievements not properly registering or showing in accounts. Achievements will now show correctly.
- Fixed the bug where donating watch signal troops would reset the Alliance list. Players will no longer have to scroll after every donation.
- Fixed the bug where players were extending their time by nexting even though their time bucket was used up. Players will now be vulnerable to attack when scouting if their time bucket is used up.
- Optimized connection
Download the update from Windows Store for free.