Aeries for Twitter, one of the best Twitter apps for Windows 10 (PC and Mobile) today picked up another update to version 184.108.40.206.0. This update adds an Expand button to mobile quick reply, meaning it is easier to send longer messages. It also includes a long list of bug fixes and stability and performance improvements.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fixed a crash when trying to view the details of a deleted tweet.
- Fixed interaction with video controls and restored close on tap/click
- Fixed issues where the actions drop-down could not be opened on a tweet.
- Fixed an issue where manually starting streaming could cause you to miss out on a few tweets.
- Improved streaming stability.
- Improved performance and caching of user profiles.
- Added expand button to quick reply on mobile, it’s now easier to send more elaborate replies!
- Fixed an issue where the live tile may not be getting updated in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where syncing save read position between devices could cause the position to get stuck or display an incorrect number of unread tweets.
- Debugging and logging improvements to help me get fixes to you faster!
- Fixed issue where quick reply send button could seem unresponsive.
- Autosuggestions now don’t echo what you have currently typed.
- Fixed some issues where autosuggestion can get stuck in the wrong state.
The latest update, version 220.127.116.11.0 should be available on the Windows Store and you can get the app from the link below.