Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app got updated today and it is now compatible with Windows 10.
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 7/27/2015:
- The Creative Cloud desktop app is now compatible with Windows 10. Note the following:
- Customers with Microsoft Enterprise Data Protection should use the CCE Public Encryption feature.
- Windows customers who are missing notification icons after updating can resolve the issue by restarting their system.
- An auto-update error was fixed.
- Additional bug fixes have improved the overall app experience.