MyNokiaBlog posted this quick video overview of the new Nokia Music app for Windows 8 and Windows RT.
The app features:
- Mixes: Hundreds of hand-crafted playlists across every genre you’re interested in. From Pop to Dub, Blues legends, Ragga, Indietronica, and loads more – we’ve got the lot
- Offline Mixes: Download hours’ worth of your favorite mixes to listen when you’re not connected to the internet
- MP3 Playback: Listen and queue your own music. Put them in your Music library and we’ll pick them up. Get Mix recommendations and artist information
- Artist Mix: Tell us up to three of your favorite artists and we’ll make you a mix featuring those and other similar artists
- Artist Page: includes artist biography, artist mix, featured in mixes, tweets, gigs, similar artists and image gallery where you can set your device lock screen
- Supports Nokia Music+, an enhanced music service which includes higher quality audio, unlimited track skips, unlimited offline mixes, full time-synced lyrics (where available). Includes free trial.
- Lyrics: Shows time-synced lyrics for many of your favorite songs (Full lyrics available only for NM+ trial)
- Play To: send what you’re listening to directly to many smart TVs or DLNA-enabled devices
- Snap View: A native Windows 8 feature. It allows you to view one app in a mini view whilst accessing another app at the same time
- Use the Search charm to find Mixes that contain your favorite Artists
You can download this app from Windows Phone Store here.