Moly today launched its new Windows 10 Mobile device, the Moly W5. The company’s new Windows 10 Mobile packs a 5-inch display, the Snapdragon 210 (clocked at 1.1GHZ), 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, an 8MP rear camera, a 2MP front camera, a 2000mAh battery and has a thickness of only 7.33mm.
Here are the features of the phone:
- Powered by Windows 10:Office documents and photos are in sync across devices and your favorite apps, games, music, and videos are in one place with the brand new Windows Store.
- 8GB Internal Storage 1GB RAM with Micro SD Slot up to 128GB.8MP Autofocus Camera,1080p HD Video Recording
- 2250 mAh Li-Polymer long-lasting Battery let you have more time to enjoy all the good things in life.
- 5.0 inch LTPS Display,Featured by the world’s top glass-Corning Gorilla Glass and the Metal Frame which afford the smartphone solid and fantastic protection.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards. Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.Lightning-fast 4G LTE makes it quickernect with the people and things you love online and easier to con
Moly says the device will be available on April 13 for $199. You can check it out on Amazon here.