Microsoft has pushed out an update to its Windows Camera app on both PC and Mobile, bumping the aforementioned app to version 2016.325.61.0/2016.325.10.0 (up from .11.0/10.0)
While the last update brought the following features to the fast and slow rings;
- Pause and resume video while you record video to help you stitch together separate moments without the work of editing your videos.
- Rich HDR (available on the Lumia 950 and 950 XL).
- If you have a Lumia 950 or 950XL, we’ve made one more small tweak to the Camera app: in the past, you had a choice between “Rich capture off,” and “Rich capture auto,” which automatically detected challenging lighting conditions and turned on HDR features so you can shoot now and fine-tune later to always get the best lighting in every shot.
- With this update, we’ve changed the name from “Rich capture” to “Rich HDR” to help new users coming from other platforms understand the feature better. And we’ve added a “Rich HDR on” option, to keep this feature on and help you guarantee the best quality shots in the most challenging lighting conditions
- This new update adds nothing but bug fixes and improvements to the app – at least to our eyes.
- Download the Windows Camera app from the store link below and tell us what’s new in the comments