At the Edge of Beyond press event at IFA 2017 in Berlin, ASUS announced the updated ASUS ZenBook Flip S, ZenBook 13, ZenBook 3 Deluxe and few others laptops with 8th gen Intel Core processors. Some of these laptops are now available for order in the US. Read about them below.
ZenBook 3 Deluxe UX490 is a thin 14-inch laptop that has a 12.9mm-thin and a 2.43 lb light 13-inch-class chassis that houses a 14-inch NanoEdge ultra-narrow-bezel display. It comes with the latest 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and features 16GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 RAM, and 512GB PCIe SSD. It comes with two USB Type-C ports with Thunderbolt 3 support for 40Gbps data transfers, dual 4K UHD displays and power delivery.
ZenBook Flip S is one of the world’s thinnest and lightest convertible laptops. It’s a mere 10.9mm thick, weighs only 2.43 lb, and features the latest 8th gen Intel Core i7 processor, a 512GB SSD, 16 GB of RAM, a 13.3-inch Full HD display with ASUS Pen support and two USB-C ports. The new 360° ErgoLift hinge on it holds the display securely at any angle and has a dual-action mechanism that lifts and tilts the keyboard into the perfect typing position when the display is opened beyond 135°. The fingerprint scanner is positioned on the side of the laptop for easy access in any mode.
ZenBook UX305 is a crafted from solid aluminum and powered by 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor, the 13.5mm-thin ZenBook UX330UA is 15 percent thinner than its predecessor — the highly-acclaimed ZenBook UX305 — and is also one of the world’s slimmest 13.3-inch laptops to feature this processor. It comes with a Full HD display and offers battery life of up to 12 hours.
ZenBook UX430 comes with a new 14-inch display featuring an ultra-narrow 7.18mm bezel. This gives the display an 80% screen-to-body ratio that enables a compact form facto. It measures just 15.9mm thin and weighs only 2.9 lb.
VivoBook Flip TPS10 comes with up to an 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and 8GB memory. It has a dual-storage design comprising of HDD and an extra available space for another HDD or a SSD to give users the capacity for storing files. The VivoBook Flip TP510 has an 8.1mm bezel which gives it an incredible 79.4% screen-to-body ratio It comes with fingerprint sensor to support Windows Hello. And it also supports the ASUS Pen active stylus for accurate input.
VivoBook S510 has a metallic Icicle Gold finish for a quality feel, and features a NanoEdge display with a 7.8mm-slim bezel that provides a larger display area. It is powered by the latest Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB DDR4 memory and features NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics. The compact ASUS VivoBook S15 weighs just 3.31 lb.
Find the pricing and availability details below.
- The ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe UX490UA-XH74-BL is immediately available at a MSRP of $1,699 at the ASUS Store, Amazon, B&H, Newegg and other leading retailers.
- The ASUS ZenBook Flip S UX370-XH74-BL will be available at the Microsoft Store.
- The ZenBook UX330UA-AH55 is immediately available at a MSRP of $749 at Amazon.
- The ASUS ZenBook UX430UA-DH74 is immediately available at a MSRP of $1,099 at the ASUS Store, Amazon, B&H, Newegg and other leading retailers.
- The ASUS VivoBook Flip TP510UA-DH71T is immediately available at a MSRP of $899 at the ASUS Store, Amazon, Best Buy, B&H, Newegg, Walmart and other leading retailers.
- The ASUS VivoBook S510UN-EH76 is immediately available at a MSRP of $899 at Newegg.