Microsoft today announced the ability to build and run flows inside Excel. With the Flow button, you can create and trigger automations on your data in Excel to automate processing or the copying/importing of data. You can also run on-demand flows for particular rows in any Excel file stored in SharePoint or OneDrive for Business. Microsoft currently has the following templates for you to choose from.
- For a selected row -> send email
- For a selected row -> create an item in SharePoint
- For a selected row -> create an entity in Dynamics
- For a selected row -> send for approval
- For a selected row -> post a message to Teams
- For a selected row -> create a row in another spreadsheet
- For a selected row -> Post a message to Twitter
Microsoft today also announced the ability to create a flow that automatically creates a task in Microsoft To-Do whenever someone is @mentioned in Outlook mail. Learn more about this month’s new features for Flow from the source link below.