A bit earlier than expected, Microsoft has pushed out an update to the Xbox video and Xbox Music apps.
New in version 1.5.3989.0 of the Xbox Video app on Windows Phone 8 and 2.5.3989.0 on Windows Phone 8.1 are two fixes:
- Some customers saw a perpetual “Loading …” message instead of their Collection.
- In some instances TV and Movie detail pages did not load.
Microsoft has also pushed out some fixes to the Xbox Music app.
In version 2.5.3991.0 of the Xbox Music apps you will find:
- It’s now a bit faster to resume and browse the app.
- If we can’t play a song, we now offer a more useful error message.
- We handle connectivity states better.
- Bug fixed where album art doesn’t show up for playlist songs that are not in your collection.
- Stability improvements when scrolling lists and launching the app from Cortana.
- Content begins syncing in the background following app updates.
Future releases are expected to add:
- Continued focus on stability and performance improvements.
- Live Tile support.
- Kid’s Corner support.
- General UX improvements.
Find the updated apps at the links below:
|Xbox Video||Xbox Music|