Windows Mobile Monitor is a software application designed for cell phones running Microsoft Windows Mobile. The application runs silently and invisibly recording all text message and phone call activity that takes place on the phone. You can retrieve the recorded information two different ways:
Remotely Retrieve Information
Physically Retrieve Information
The developerâ€™s FAQ notes:
– What Information Is Collected?Text Messages: Outgoing and Incoming
Phone Calls: Outgoing, Incoming, and Missed Calls
– Does the name of the caller or sender get recorded?Yes, as long as the number is stored in the phone’s contact list. If the number does not belong to a contact, only the number will be recorded.
– Will text messages and calls that were deleted off the phone still be recorded?Yes!
– How does Windows Mobile Monitor get on the phone to be monitored?You will need physical access to the phone to initially install Windows Mobile Monitor. Once installed, it is automatically and silently started whenever the phone is turned on.
– How do I access the recorded phone and text message logs?You can login to your account at the SynergeTech Solutions website and view all the data from the phones you are monitoring. If the phone you are monitoring does not have a data plan, you will need to have physical access to retrieve the logs. Once you have physical access to the phone, you can sync it with a computer, place the log on a SD card, email the log to yourself, or use another method to copy the log off the phone for examination.
– Will the user of the monitored phone be aware that their activity is being recorded?Only if you advise them. The software is invisible to the user of the phone.
– Is using this software application legal?Most likely the use of this application would only be legal if you own the phone, the phone service, and advise the user of the phone ahead of time. Please consult a lawyer for actual guidance.
The software only costs Â£9.99 and works on Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, or 6.5
Read more at about Windows Mobile Monitor here.