According to reports Microsoft today started rolling out Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.107 to the Lumia 950 on AT&T. The software update is available for handsets even when not on the Insider program and brings a number of improvements including:
- Reliability and stability improvements.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements with car and other accessories.
- Microsoft Edge improvements to PDF rendering and navigation.
- Improvements for battery usage with Iris Recognition for Windows Hello.
- Update system improvements to fix a situation where some users had phone software updates and app downloads stuck at 0% for extended time periods.
- Change to update system to now require phone to be plugged into a charger when downloading and preparing phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem causing erroneous low storage prompts for some users when trying to download phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem that caused erroneous prompts of Outlook account settings being out-of-date for some users, although account settings had not been changed.
- Fix for a problem that caused some phones to get stuck on BitLocker Recovery screen after a reset
To download the latest build, just head over to Settings > Update & Security and check for updates.
Have our readers on AT&T received the update? Let us know below.