Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft today released the Patch Tuesday for the month of May. The company is releasing two new builds for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile devices, to fix some bugs as well as some security improvements. The company today pushed out Windows 10 build 15063.296 for PCs, while the Mobile devices are getting build 15063.297.
Here’s the changelog:
- Addressed issue with Surface Hub devices waking from sleep approximately every four minutes after the first two hours.
- Addressed issue where autochk.exe can randomly skip drive checks and not fix corruptions, which may lead to data loss.
- Addressed an issue where Microsoft Edge users in networking environments that do not fully support the TCP Fast Open standard may have problems connecting to some websites. Users can re-enable TCP Fast Open in about:flags.
- Addressed issues with Arc Touch mouse Bluetooth connectivity.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows SMB Server, Windows COM, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows kernel, Windows Server, and the .NET Framework.
As you can see, the changes aren’t anything huge and that’s normal for cumulative updates. If you are a Windows 10 user running the Creators Update, you can get the latest update (KB4016871) from Windows Update right now.