Today, Microsoft released Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.318 to users. The latest cumulative update is available to devices that shipped with Windows 10 Mobile, such as the Lumia 950, Acer Jade Primo, and the NuAns Neo. As this is just a cumulative update, it does not bring any new features but it brings a lot of performance improvements and bug fixes. Here is the changelog:
- Reliability, performance and stability improvements.
- Fix for a problem that could result in unexpected battery drain while the phone screen is off.
- Improvements to the update system to prevent phones getting into a state where attempting to take an update may lead to errors 0x800f081f or 0x80070570.
- Fix for a problem that caused some phones to finish the initial setup wizard with an incomplete set of app tiles on the Start screen.
- Improvements to the reliability of USB-C connections.
- Improvements to Cortana, including a fix for a problem where music playback would not resume after dismissing an incoming text, and a problem with Quiet Hours not setting automatic rules for every day.
- Fix for a problem that could result in the phone to hang or restart when visiting certain web pages in Microsoft Edge.
- Fix for a problem that caused recorded video to be lost when answering an incoming call on some phones.
- Improvements for reliability of internet connection sharing (ICS) and tethering.
- Fix for a problem that caused the navigation bar to overlay and hide part of the screen for some apps on certain phones.
Build 10586.318 is the cumulative update for May, in case you are wondering. If you want to install the latest update, just head over to Settings > Update & security > Phone update > Check for updates to download and then install the update.