Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Earlier this year VUDU released a new Windows 10 App for Windows PC users, while the app wasn’t available to mobile users, it has now come to Xbox One users.
While users on the Xbox already had access to a VUDU app, this app is distinct from that as it no makes use of Microsoft’s Universal Windows Platform.
Users can now expect more frequent updates either in sync with or closely tied to the Windows PC version.
While there is no mobile version of the app, its worth noting that the fact that streaming media is done more frequently on larger screened devices, combined with the mobile share of Windows mobile devices makes this simply a practical choice.
The app offers the following;
- Watch the latest movies, from still-in-theater hits to blockbusters – some before they’re even out on DVD or Blu-ray!
- Catch up on TV episodes as soon as the day after broadcast, or binge-watch complete seasons.
- Join VUDU for FREE. Rent or own only what you want, with no subscription or rental late fees.
- Stream directly to your Windows 10 device or download to watch anywhere, anytime.
- Connect to both Ultraviolet and Disney Movies Anywhere, and access your movie and TV collections all from the VUDU app.
You can pick up the VUDU app from the Windows Store link below or check the Xbox Store under “ready to install” if you already have it installed on your PC.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh4v68b]