Tired of hunting for keyboard shortcuts in the dark while watching a movie? Or running to your computer just to change the music track? You no longer have to do that! With VLC Mobile Remote, you can control your PC’s or Mac’s VLC media player right from your Windows Phone.
VLC Mobile Remote turns your Windows Phone device into a remote control for your PC’s VLC media player. App has all the features though, its easy to use with good user interface.
Apart from ease of use what makes this app to stand out from the rest is, application setup tutorial called ‘Setup wizard’. This tutorial not only explains VLC player configuration step-by-step but also connects the app to your PC just by tapping a button (Yeah, no need of any additional software!). It’s a must have app for those who use VLC player on their PC.
The app is free, but requires an in-app purchase of $1.99 to remove ads & enable extra features
- Simple and easy to use.
- Works across Windows, Mac or Linux’s VLC media player.
- Intuitive setup guide with auto connection.
- Stop, play and pause.
- Volume & seek control.
- Next and previous track, fast forward and fast rewind controls.
- Toggle full-screen, repeat, shuffle, loop.
- Manage aspect-ratio, audio-track.
- Can save multiple PC addresses.
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Manage playlist, subtitle & playback speed.
- Take screenshots, crop video.
- Add/play files from your computer hard drive.
- Save your favorite folders.
Click here or scan the barcode to download the app.
See the video demo after the break.