Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
We recently reported on how both the PC and PlayStation 4 versions of Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted contained game-breaking bugs that could break your save file. The good news is that Steel Wool say that they’ve now patched the main bugs, along with a few other tweaks, so you can get back to your nightmarish job ASAP!
In a Steam announcement, Steel Wool say they’ve fixed the following:
- A potential crash when obtaining the final trophy (the game-breaking bugs)
- An issue where you could lose your hands and the game could crash when eating items or throwing them in the garbage
- Fixed issues with Freddy and Foxy at the door on the FNaF 1 Night 5 level
- Office cameras now update every frame
- All prizes can be won on any minigame
- Players were having issues where minigames were churning out the same prize (most players reported just winning a piece of cake over and over) – this fix means prize winning is now equal
- Fake coin removed in the Circus Baby level
- An issue where coin prizes wouldn’t unlock until you had one more than the required amount
Both of the main game-breaking bugs were encountered by earning the game’s Celebrate! trophy, which unlocks when you’ve unlocked all the other in-game trophies.
The reward for your dedication on PlayStation was your save file breaking, meaning you couldn’t even load the game without crashing. PC users got off a little bit easier – the bug just permanently stuck players in the game’s hard mode instead.
Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted is now available on PSVR, Steam for the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, and the Oculus store. It’s also compatible with Windows Mixed Reality, so go make some questionable career choices while you still can.