Do you forget stuff? Do you need some extra help reminding you get the laundry out, make sure the honey roasted chicken does not get dry, give the kid your chainsaw for show-and-tell in the morning? Two-tap reminder comes to fill the void between calendar or to-do lists and forgetfulness. With as little as two taps in the app, you can set a reminder for yourself. Choose what type of reminder you want, how far in the future you want it to fire and that’s it! Once it pops, even if you accidently dismiss it, you can always go into the app and see what you missed. Ad-hoc reminders at their best.
- Set a “quick reminder” for really quick, ad-hoc reminders.
- Choose from the quick-buttons if you want to be reminded 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes etc. into the future.
- Choose from a list of text options if you want to remember something specific
- Record a short message to yourself if you can’t type right now
- View your pending and past-due reminders.
- Vote on new features you’d want to see in the product.
- Free to try